- I trust most of my guy friends more with 'secrets' than the gals. Super trustworthy.
- Can fall back on them. When I haven't prepared for a difficult test and Ram or Badri says 'kavalaipadathe, will hold a place for you next to me..naan irukkaen ille!!' I know I'll clear it.
- Caring. Considerate. I don't just get blasted for skipping lunch, but get treated to something even better than whatever they serve in the mess.
- No backstabbing. In fact, they stand up for you.
- Genuinely protective. ' You're not going out wearing THAT!' is my brother's favourite one liner.
- They go out of their way to set things right. When I was into some deep shit, Arjun said 'I ll take care' and he did.
- They do whatever is within their means to help you. Hari and Kailash would patiently text back solutions to the dumbest doubts I asked, days before my TANCET entrance exam.I scored a rank in that eventually.
- They never discourage you. Saran let me ride his Splendour when I suggested I give it a try, and I eventually did, in second gear that too!! ;)
So much about the chocolately stuff. Here goes the other side of the coin:
- Ego maniacs they are. 'So you're my side or his??????'
- Unpredictable. One moment you would be laughing with them, the next, you would be wondering what on earth you said wrong for them to go,'how could you say THAT?????'
- Possessive!! Nothing to explain in that!
- Communication gaps. Suggested follow up reading :Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, John Gray.
- You never get to know whats running on their minds. Only when they start snapping at you, you realise, 'Omg..somethings wrong!'
- Sometimes, out comes the chauvanist. 'YOU play football????'
- This is the best: after two days of connaisance, 'I think I like you'...RUN!!!!!
hahaha.But what ever said and done, boys-men, what ever would we do without them!!! To all the boys in my life, people..you rock!Lowe you :)