So I had been thinking it was a while since I scribbled, too many things happening, nothing too solid to type. That’s when my good friend Kalyan tagged me in my first ever Blog Award :D
So here are the rules:
1.If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2.Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3. Tag 11 more Bloggers.
4. No tagging back.
5. Person you tag must have < 200 followers
And here we go:
11 facts about me:
(I read this and thought, HA easy one. I eat those words right here, right now.)
- I surprise myself everyday. I keep learning something new about myself with every sunrise- and my tolerance and patience levels keep amazing me.
- My life revolves around family, friends, hobbies and work- in that order. I have no intention of changing that.
- I keep trying to do something new every now and then. Most times these supposed ‘things’ are new and stupid. And crazy. Im not proud of them.
- I have a HUGE to do list. (And I still believe we have only 5 more days to go)
- Dogs over cats. Black over red. Can’t choose between coffee and tea- but chocolate over ANYTHING!
- I cannot hold my tongue. I cannot keep secrets.
- I have cut more people from my life this year than I ever have all my life. Suddenly I realized I was being nice all the wrong people.
- I have something against altruism- self sacrifice and all that. I still don’t get it.
- I love sleep. It is what I do when I am happy/sad/stressed/bored/angry- name the emotion. If I had just woken up, then I take to writing.
- I can write better than I can speak. I cant lie, my eyes give me away.
- Yes, I still believe in fairytales :)
(That was VERY tough)
Next- Questions to be answered:
1. If you can write a testimonial for me, what would you write?
Kalyan- is one among the coolest people I have known. Such a soft spoken, dependable guy- A nice shoulder to lean on J Seen me through some tough spots- a big Thank You for everything :)
2. What’s the strangest talent you have?
Can shop under five minutes. Can get dressed under five minutes :P
3. Do you have weird habits?
Ha, no, I would like to believe I don’t!
4. If you knew the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do in your last living hours?
Tell everybody who means everything to me that I love them. A lot of Hugs.
5. Have you ever felt jealous of friends or fellow competitors’ success and how did you suppress it?
No, I have always known how much I put in, and when ever I have put in enough, I have always been rewarded.
6. Have you ever been betrayed? If so, how did you douse the flames?
Show them the finger and move on.
7. List down 5 music tracks which you would always listen to and would never get bored of.
Right now- on auto repeat:
A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
Angrezi Beat-Honey Singh
The Scientist- Coldplay
Roads Untravelled-Linkin Park
Kahin To- JTYJN (told you. I still believe in fairytales :P )
8. If you are a guy, have you ever been got slapped by a girl? If you are a girl, have you ever slapped a boy?
No never. I might have used my elbow or my heel, never the palm.
9. What qualities would you be prescribing to a girl/guy to be ideal for you.
Haha, a lot of people have been asking me this. Pass.
10. Do you believe in life after death? If yes, what would you like to reborn as?
I do believe in life after death. Myself. No change. I love myself too much :P
11. Please explain ‘Einstein’s Relativity Theory’ in layman terms. (I know the Hot stove – Girl analogy. Please use something else!)
Erm. Okay its 11.50 pm guys! I’ll pass this too and just go sleep :P
Here I tag:
Deepa (Dont know her too well, taking the liberty :P )
The last leg- 11 questions for you guys.
Ok I shall make this very simple.
1. Blogging to me is_.
2. I recommend the following 3 blogs for you to read when you are free: _ , _ and _.
3. 5 songs on my play list. (Losing inspiration here)
4. The last 5 books that I read were___.
5. The one movie that made me cry__.
6. Some day, I will _______.
7. Ten places i want to visit before- whatever.
8. The one person who made a HUGE impact on my life would be?
9. The last time I goofed something up __.
10. New year resolutions for 2013?
11. (finally!) One secret that nobody knows :P
Ah, you guys rock!!
Big hug :)